My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Made it to Washington!

We made it. I drove 4 days instead of 5. I am never one to take that long. I drove the way home last time in 3. I just didn't want to keep the kids kooped up another day. We are living in what is called an Inn, but it would more appropriately be labeled a whore house, roach motel, or what ever you may decided to rename it, lol. I feel dirty just sleeping here. BUT it is cheap.
I have been signing papers and having to do boring stuff, and have to go do some more, but I wanted to update here. The kids are beginning to act out now that we are here and not having a house. It is no fun, that is for sure. My nerves, that did so well these last few weeks are beginning to crack a little! They are getting very anxious about daddy coming home, and all the changes and it is hard on one child, not to mention 3 on me at one time. I got them signed up for childcare at my gym, and went to work out yesterday. It was great. They played with toys and other kids. I will be there daily for a while. For all of our sanity's sake! I will write more later. They need to get dressed, and I do too.

No comments: