My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Sunday, September 20, 2009

All by myself



Tim has been gone over a week now. I have been trying to motivate myself to blog for months. I posted almost daily during the last deployment. I will be attempting to post regularly this time. I am a lot busier this time. All of the kids are in school or preschool and I am working and in school. I do know that it helps to get my feelings out. I'll blog about random life events. I don't know if anyone will be reading this anymore, but I am doing it for my own piece of mind.

One thing that I started yesterday is Walk To Iraq and Back. I believe the goal is over 15,000 miles! A few other wives are joining. My kids and I walked one mile yesterday together. I think it will be a great way to spend time together and it has so many positives like exercise and goals, etc.

My Best Friend here, Kathryn, moved back home during our husbands' deployment. I have not made too many friends in our battery. I am trying to get out and meet people, but I feel like I am a day late. People have their close friends at this point.

I have a full load of courses in school. I am substitute teaching in special ed classes all over my district. The work is plentiful and it has been keeping me busy. The kids are in soccer right now. I will be getting them back into dance, swimming, gymnastics, etc. after soccer season ends. I am not sure how I will pull it off alone, juggling all that is my life, but I will try my best. I would hate to have to pull out of things we love.

I have said enough for now. I am just glad that I came and wrote something. That is what it takes to get me started again!

No comments: