My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - #2-plus other things

This Thursday's edition of 13 random things on my mind, and also, I wanted to post the pictures of the special ornaments I bought each of our children this year.

The first is one for Connor, to commemorate his first year playing soccer:


The next one is for Katelyn, since she started dancing this year. However, Hope got up and broke it, so now, only one ballet shoe is on the string. I have to sew it back together again.



This one is Hope's! Hers are going to be the easiest to find, for sure!! I should have named them Hope, Joy, and Love! (Katelyn's middle name is Joy, though!!)


This is my HUGE Seattle coffee mug that I wanted to show off! It is at least two-three times the size of a normal mug. If you have never visited Seattle, the coffee business there is BOOMIN'. There are espresso drive-through's in every bank, gas station, K-Mart parking Lot, and I am surprised there aren't any on the side of the interstate!



And this picture is of the Poinsettia that was bought in honor of my husband, for the Bellevue Baptist Poinsettia Tree that they put up every year. Members can buy one in honor or memory of someone, and then all of the plants are placed in a huge tree form, in the foyer, till the week before Christmas, then you get to take your home. My mom and dad bought this one.


Okay, now for 13 things:

1. "He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God." John 8:47 ( my verse for the week)

2. I miss my husband very much!

3. I LOVE coffee.

4. I need more coffee

5. It is very rainy and cold this morning, and Connor is going crazy with energy to burn

6. The treadmill is staring at me, making me feel guilty right now

7. What is so interesting about 'mommy's purse'?

8. I am tired of saying, "If I let you have some gum, CHEW it, Don't Swallow it" to my 2 yr old.

9. DORA

10. THOMAS

11. CHRISTMAS

12. I am 'patiently waiting' on the Lord to show Tim and me what decision to make about his career, etc. Please show us!

13. I lost more weight..not sure how that happened? Only 3 pounds to my short-term goal now! 13 to my final, unreasonable, maybe not so unreasonable goal!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I still haven't figured out that "P.U." thing.

I stole your Thurs. idea... even if you did steal it first :)

Hope you guys have a great Christmas, I have loved being able to keep up with you and see your kids- I still can't believe you have 3(well, 4) kids. You are younger than me and it makes me feel way old.