My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!

This is a picture from the Redeployment ceremony:


This was after he showered and got into some normal clothes, and the kids and him were so happy to be back together again!






It is so sweet to have our family back together :)









It has been a week since Tim got home. We have had a really busy, but really nice week. We bought the kids a trampoline, and him a big flat screen tv. He has been going to the gym with me, too. It is great, because he is even getting me to push myself there, I have always wanted to be able to run, but couild not ever, because my lungs feel like they will collapse. So, we began my training last night. I am very excited about it. I am doing a Mud Run on July 4th, and need to be able to do more of the running. My home is mostly done as far as decorating. It took a lot to get it done in three weeks, but I did it!! Here are two pictures:



Part of the living Room:



The Girls' room:


No comments: