My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Monday, June 23, 2008

Ocean Shores, WA

There are a few perks to being in the military family. When the guys are not deployed, or are not training for weeks away from home, they get quite a few days off, and quite a bit of family times. Not to mention the family events the post puts on for free or minimal cost to us. Well, this morning, I am getting the family ready to leave for Ocean Shores. The Army is having a 3 day "retreat" for the families. There will be kids activities and Tim and I can spend time alone! The meals are supposed to be provided as well. It should be a lot of fun!! I tell you, it is so nice to have my family back together! He brought me flowers again last night! That is the fourth time since I moved back here that I have gotten flowers! I think he missed me! He loves the house, too. We bought the kids a trampoline a week or two ago, then, for Father's Day, we got him an LCD 42" tv. He is so happy. Tim loves movies, so having a big tv for his favorite thing is great! And it has the feature that you can change the look of the picture to Cinema style viewing, or sports, games, etc. Of course, he is already saying, "I should have gone with the 50 inch, shouldn't I have?". I told him he did a great job, and not have any doubts about the final decision. We don't want to get in debt.
Ok, my hair is so dirty, and I have to take a shower before the kids wake up. Tim JUST told me I have to be somewhere in an hour and a half!! Aghh! I will post more later! I promise I will try to write more. I have a Facebook now, and tend to just browse that and read Wikipedia or Google stuff when I get online, and never have time left over to blog! I will get my groove back soon!!

ps.. my mentor told me last week via email that 'the enemy' has temporarily blinded me to the truth about my Spiritual life, and I am off the righteous path. This woman is the next Beth Moore. She teaches thousands of godly women, and I have loved her for years. God put me in very particular place as a child, and I met many people who are very influencial. To have them love me, and then have them tell me I am wrong now, well, I know I am not all-right, but I am not all-wrong, either. And I feel a bit sad. I hope she reads my reply and understands I have not been blinded, but have opened up to a deeper, broader truth.

No comments: