My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Monday, September 29, 2008

October 14, 2008

I follow a lot of news that is not in the mainstream. I am very interested in the paranormal, ET's, UFO's, etc.
I came upon MANY different sites about Otober 14, 2008. There are different predictions on what will happen, and how it will happen, but the stories seem to be all along the same lines. So, if you are interested, just do a search on it. If it does happen, cool, but if not, oh well! I am not going to hold my breath, but I did want to post this teaser in case any of you with an open mind want to look into it more. I'm not going to type up anything more about it, because you will think I am a lunatic!! Lol. But we'll see!
Oh, and the date is not set in stone, but the timeline itself is...

No comments: