My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Morning Thoughts

The reason I am never blogging anymore is because I spend too much time on Facebook! We have been so busy. We have been going to so many of the kids' friends birthday parties lately. I think I have spent more money on their friends than my own kids this year!
Updates:
My sister is 12 weeks pregnant! She is not with the father. He wants to be there, but she wants him to grow up some more. I knoew they will get back together. He is excited about the baby coming, but she is adament about his maturity level as a father.
Also, my sister in law is 15 weeks pregnant. No exclamation with that news. She and my mother in law moved up here last summer, she got pregnant, and they moved back home last week. Not sure why they even moved here in the first place. The baby's father did not move back with them. He was a soldier who is now out of the military. He stayed here. So, I guess I am just old-fashioned. We got married first. I do wish I had finished college before having babies. I finished almost 2 yrs. I am now wrapping up my first term back in school. I am very ecited about getting my degree after being out of school for the better part of 7 years. It is a goal of mine to complete it by the age of 30. Tim also went back. He is not going full time right now, but did last term.
We had Connor's 6th birthday party at our house Friday night. It was a sleepover! It was a lot of fun. There was no fighting, and they stayed up till 11pm! It went as smoothly as it could have with 4 6 yr old boys in our home! A very good experience for all of us. He got a new light saber, and they played star wars most of the night. There were three sabers here total. They also played on the Wii for hours, and watched a movie at the end.
I will post pictures later. I have so much to do!

2 comments:

Running Through Time said...

Congratulations to your sister. So how is facebook treating you? You should come update thoughs of us stuck here in blog land about what has been going on....

Melissa

Natalie said...

Congratulations to both your sister & sister in law. Sometimes it's not always the most ideal situation to bring a baby into your life, but it is still a baby. Motherhood is definitely a great thing.

And way to go with the school!