My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boring Retrospective

I needed to blog. It has been almost a month. My intention to blog more often is not working very well.
Well, school has started back and Tim is back to work, and has decided to continue college this semester as well. I am still finishing up my first term back. I have through the end of February. Then I will begin the next term.
2009 is now going into the second week.
This year is a very new experience for me. This is the first year that I will have an entire year of not believing in God.
This time last year, I had left church and was figuring out things on my own for the very first time. It was at that time, lots of people came to learn about my blog, and I seemed to stir up a lot of people's thoughts.
So, now, I am much more grounded as to where I stand-"I don't know"
Isn't that the best answer? The more I know the less I know. But I love that I now have an appreciation for so many things that I never would have learned had I not broken free from the mundane. I do miss the people, but in time, there will be a new routine.
I was thinking the other day-if we could begin saying the word GOOD instead of GOD, then I think the whole world would follow GOOD. Because if we always say God is Love, then we should simply say Love is our master, not an arbitrary God that we try desperately to fit into our 'god mold' of the millennium.
Back to this year.
I am now trying to get back into really meditating. I have done some study on Reiki healing, and have books, and I received one session from a woman who did not believe in it nor knew much about it, she was more of a general masseuse. Tim found a few local Reiki Master studios in the Tacoma area that I am going to go to. I want to get a healing and also an attunement so I can give healing to others. That is what I want for the year. One thing, anyway. I have yet to come up with an official resolution list. I will make that my next blog. For now, Connor has to be at school in 20 minutes!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey girl.. I came across some ideas of thought & of course it made me think of you.
http://gnosticschristians.com/

I know you're always up for learning new things.

Jessica said...

Lol,
I've been there before