My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family pictures and Connor's school program






This year, we have so much going on.

Tim and I are both in school. Connor and Katelyn are in school. And I have a job, which is a new development. I just spent a fortune on the kids pictures last month, so, with all the money going other places this month, I decided to do our Christmas card picture myself. This was the winner.

I only took three! We were walking out the door to Connor's Christmas program, and I had everyone sit down and take it. Not a great photo, but it is very real! And I didn't think too much about it, which is highly unusual for me. This one was just a trial pic of the kids, but nothing turned out:

This was after Connor's program. Hope looks less than thrilled to be in the picture :)

No comments: