My love and me

My love and me
Tim & Jess

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Woke up to a winter wonderland!

I love when it snows. I mean, really snows. Back home in Memphis, there are never any good snow days. It all melts by the time the day is over. Here is Washington, winters are much more traditional! We woke up to great snow! We ran out around noon to sled, throw snowballs, and before we made a snowman, the kids were wet and cold and were ready for hot chocolate. I have been playing all day and now I need to get some school work done! Here are a few pictures. I didn't get many because the snow was coming down too hard and I didn't want to ruin the camera.

Here is our dog, JD (previous owners named him Jack Daniels). He absolutely loved the snow! This was his first glimpse, so he was a bit confused at first!


This is the view from my dining room window:


This is our front yard, from my porch:


We were in the backyard throwing snowballs:



I will surely have more soon!

No comments: